Concluded at legal.impsportsgroup.com on the day of by:
- “Max My Play, Inc.”, 2631 Oakland Park Blvd (Suite 106) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 represented by general manager Milos Lopicic, of the one part, hereinafter CONTRACTING PARTY 1
- from of the other part, hereinafter CONTRACTING PARTY 2
The Contracting Parties conclude this agreement in order to establish legal and business framework of future business cooperation the clients intend to achieve in forthcoming period in their joint business venture through responsible and conscientious business activities, fully respecting mutual verbal agreements and discussions, as well as rules of professional conduct and business ethics.
The Contracting Parties jointly ascertain the following facts and legal position:
1. CONTRACTING PARTY 1: is a company engaged in rendering
A. "Recruiting" consulting and advisory services for the purpose of creating conditions for entering into agreements between talented athletes who wish to further develop their careers in sport, on one hand, and continue their schooling and academic education, on the other hand, and academic institutions in foreign countries and sports teams that are parts of those institutions.
- The company connects clients, the company is neither a representative nor an agent of any academic or sports organization, but exclusively the company that has human and material resources, as well as appropriate know-how and experience which enable it, on the basis of its own business experience and experience of people hired through the associates’ network, and according to the requirements of interested persons, to find, recommend give appropriate advice and make appropriate recommendation to interested persons – end users (clients– athletes, school children) which school and sports teams within the schools to choose for his/her further schooling and corresponding development of career in sport.
- The company has a network of external affiliates and it permanently develops and improves the network of affiliates who make their recommendations in two directions: 1) directed to the selection of people "potential clients" interested in further development of sports career and schooling; 2) directed to the selection of appropriate academic institution in which an interested person "client" may continue and develop both his/her career in sport and process of schooling.
- In its business activities the company is globally positioned in communication with the clients – end users (student-athletes), which means that it is open for cooperation with people from all around the world, while in domain of academic destination (schools and sports teams) it covers the territories of several different countries (USA, Canada etc) worldwide.
B. Sports and physical training for the purpose of providing quality training services to basketball players.
- The company provides quality training services to athletes, which includes training, food, gear, accommodation and transport.
C. Web design services for the purpose of creating websites, digital and printing graphic solutions for clients
- The company provides website design services which include: website design, hosting, SEO, on-demand updating. Also company can provide digital & printing graphic solutions such as, business cards, posters, brochures, logos, etc...
2. CONTRACTING PARTY 2: is a person with appropriate knowledge and experience, who is familiar with relationships in the area of recognizing clients – end users (student-athletes), who have an interest, express a wish, have an ambition and primarily sports quality to continue their regular schooling in academic institutions abroad, if they have appropriate conditions for further development and improvement of career in sport.
- is a person with moral, human and sports credibility that recommend him/her for pursuing of so called scouting activities and who, on the basis of contacts he/she made so-far, became a person with appropriate qualities that recommend him/her for pursuing further activities in this field and for entering into this Agreement.
On the basis of above said introductory premises, the Contracting Parties agreed to set forth a legal framework of their cooperation herewith, which will be applied to their mutual relationship, and to define mutual rights and obligations in order to remove all possible vagueness and enable themselves and third parties (end users – clients) to have as much as possible quality and safe treatment in the area of activities they pursue.
This Agreement is made in a free will expressed in the agreement, it presents a legal framework and defines mutual relations, thus it shall be interpreted exclusively as it is written and there are no verbal or agreed relations between Contracting Parties that are not covered by this Agreement, which is made undisputed by the signatures herewith and confirmed by both Parties.
The Contracting Parties agree that it is beyond all questions that the purpose of this Agreement is to create a formal framework between the Contracting Parties that will enable them to work together in order to secure responsible business operations through the activity chain used for the delivery of proper service to the end user.
Rights and obligations of the Contracting Party 2 and his/her relation with the Contracting Party 1:
- the Contracting Party 2 may carry out his/her activities at any territory for the purpose of finding interested persons "potential clients" who have sports quality,
- the Contracting Party 2 must make personal contact with the athlete or his/her parents and/or guardians before recommending and introducing him/her to the Contracting Party 1,
- the Contracting Party 2 must inform the Contracting Party 1 about all elements important for the implementation and realization of the relations with the end user,
- the Contracting Party 2 must present the Contracting Party 1 in an appropriate manner, which means to introduce the company according to its professional qualities and to deliver and disclose only correct information to the end user about opportunities and business qualities and limitations of the Contracting Party 1,
- if the Contracting Party 2 works or directly and/or indirectly cooperates with the other agencies or companies engaged in the same or similar activity, he/she will inform the Contracting Party 1 about that,
- if the Contracting Party 2 has already introduced the client, whom he/she introduced or recommended to the Contracting Party 1, to any other agency or company that is engaged in the same or similar activity, he/she will inform the Contracting Party 1 and provide evidence about it,
- the Contracting Party 2 will inform the Contracting Party 1 correctly, fully and comprehensively about the end user, i.e. he/she will give complete and correct information about the end user,
- the Contracting Party 2 shall convey only and solely correct information during negotiations, conversations and discussions and, if proved and/or shown otherwise, he/she shall answer for any damages to the Contracting Party 1,
- the Contracting Party 2 shall act independently at all times, as completely independent associate who has signed the Agreement with the Contracting Party 1, but he/she shall bear all duties towards third parties and government and tax authorities alone and on his/her own expense,
- to inform the Contracting Party 1 by giving minimum 60-day written notice, if the Contracting Party 2 desires to terminate this Agreement,
- bears the costs of the Contracting Party 2 work and activities including travel costs, entertainment expenses and similar; the Contracting Party 1 has no financial or any other liabilities to the Contracting Party 2 except for the fee to be paid upon the successful job done by the Contracting Party 2. By signing this Agreement the Contracting Party 2 acknowledges and confirms that he/she has no other claims on the Contracting Party 1 except for the success fee,
- the Contracting Party 2 shall receive his/her success fee only after the end user pays the full sum to the Contracting Party 1 on the basis of the Agreement signed by the Contracting Party 1 with the end user,
Rights and obligations of the Contracting Party 1 and his/her relation with the Contracting Party 2:
- the Contracting Party 1 shall pay the success fee to the Contracting Party 2 within 30 days (1 month) after the Contracting Party 1 receives from the end user the total amount defined in the Agreement on its account,
- the success fee of the Contracting Party 2 on the basis of the Agreement signed by the Contracting Party 1 and the end user shall be as follows in table below after the process completed
a) scout the end users potentially interested in the services of the Contracting Party 1,
b) recommend and introduce the Contracting Party 1 to the end users as a consultant for selection of the academic institution for continuing schooling and career in sport.
- the Contracting Party 2 - Partner shall particularly:
b) recommend and introduce the Contracting Party 1 to the end users as a consultant for selection of the academic institution for continuing schooling and career in sport,
c) interview prospective end users and create a database that will be available to the Contracting Party 1 at anytime,
d) take an active part and assist the Contracting Party 1 in the process of selection of the academic institution for the end user.
- the Contracting Party 2 - Scout shall particularly:
a) take an active part in placing a client of Contracting Party 1 to academic institution.
- the Contracting Party 2 - IMP Training Services shall particularly:
b) recommend and introduce the Contracting Party 1 to the end users as a consultant for selection of Training Services.
- the Contracting Party 2 - IMP Technology Services shall particularly:
a) recommend and introduce the Contracting Party 1 to the end users as a consultant for selection of Technology Services.
By signing this Agreement, the Contracting Parties hereby agree that they will protect both personal and common professional reputation, exchange information and findings necessary for achievement and implementation of the planned goals during the term of this Agreement.
By signing this Agreement, the Contracting Party 2 is obliged to keep confidential all information he/she obtains while working and carrying out activities in the system of the Contracting Party 1 and not to share them with the third parties; in the event that he/she disclose that information in any manner (directly or indirectly) to the third parties, this Agreement shall be immediately terminated and the Contracting Party 2 shall pay the reimbursement of $3,000.00 for the indemnification and hindering of professional reputation of the Contracting Party 1.
The Contracting Parties agree to develop this Agreement further if necessary by making appropriate Annexes and finding the most suitable model of cooperation and implementation of agreed activity, fully complying with the framework created herewith and respecting interests, possibilities and needs of each Contracting Party.
This Agreement shall be valid for the period of 12 months and it can be extended depending on the needs and will of the Contracting Parties; the Annexes will precisely define mutual rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties, timeframe and other elements necessary for the realization of this activity.
This Agreement shall be effective from the day of its conclusion until the expiry of the agreed period. The Contracting Party 2 shall keep confidential all information he/she has obtained in cooperation with the Contracting Party 1 and it may not disclose them to the third parties in any form, after the expiry of the Agreement as well.
The Contracting Party 1 reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with the Contracting Party 2 at anytime with no special written explanation; in this case, the Contracting Parties shall jointly finished the process only for the end users for which the process has started, entirely in accordance with this Agreement.
The Contracting Parties are both obliged to maintain the information they exchange during the course of this activity or obtain directly and/or indirectly as trade secret and they shall not use the information in any manner without prior explicit written consent of the other party.
In case of dispute, the provisions of the Agreement in English shall be applicable; the Contracting Parties agree on the competence and jurisdiction of the State of Florida law and Florida judiciary as jointly selected for interpretation of disputed provisions of this Agreement and resolution of any arguable situations and relations between the Contracting Parties.
CONTRACTING PARTY 1:
Max My Play, Inc
"IMP Sports Group"
2631 Oakland Park Blvd (Suite 106)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
CONTRACTING PARTY 2:
Do You agree to all terms in this contact? Yes