FREE ADMISSION TO THE PROGRAM!
Step 1: Apply for the Scholarship Consulting Service – Click Here
- Provide us sports video highlights.
- IMP scout will interview your parents and you.
- IMP scout will provide you with our analysis and projection.
Step 2: Sign a consulting contract with IMP team.
Step 3: Provide us necessary documentation in electronic (pdf) form:
- Copy of your passport.
- School transcripts (officially translated in English).
- ACT or SAT score report, if you have it.
- TOEFL score report, if you have it.
- Copy of your birth certificate (officially translated in English).
- Online articles about you, if you have it.
- Game footage.
Step 4: Promotion and negotiations with USA teams and coaches.
Step 5: Client confirms and accepts one of the offers.
Step 6: Preparing documents for USA Embassy.
Step 7: Departing for USA.
A. For High or Prep School: You do not have to have Toefl and SAT tests completed but it is recommended. You do have to present school transcripts, birth certificate, vaccine history, passport copy and other documentation.
B. For Junior Colleges: You will have to take TOEFL test since most of the Junior Colleges require it.
C. For Universities: You will have to take TOEFL and SAT. Also we will help you with NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Center Registration.