THE PROCESS FOR SCHOLARSHIP CONSULTING
- Send us the application – Click Here
- Provide us video highlights and/or full game footage.
- Phone or live Interview with your parent(s) and you.
- Receive initial feedback from IMP Advisor.
Step 2: Sign a consulting contract with IMP Sports Group.
Step 3: Provide us necessary documentation in electronic (pdf) form:
- Copy of your passport.
- School transcripts (officially translated in English).
- ACT or SAT score report, if you have it.
- TOEFL score report, if you have it.
- Copy of your birth certificate (officially translated in English).
- Online articles about you, if you have it.
- Game footage, if you have it.
Step 4: IMP Scouts will start promoting and negotiating with USA schools and coaches.
Step 5: Once receiving, a client and his/her parents can accept or deny the offer(s).
Step 6: If the offer is accepted, preparations for USA Embassy procedures are starting.
Step 7: Departing for USA.
A. For High or Prep School: You do not have to have Toefl and SAT tests completed but it is recommended. You do have to present school transcripts, birth certificate, vaccine history, passport copy and other documentation to school administrator.
B. For Junior Colleges: You will have to take a TOEFL test since most of the Junior Colleges require it.
C. For Universities: You will have to take TOEFL and SAT. Also we will help you with NCAA or/and NAIA Eligibility Center Registration.